sábado, 23 de mayo de 2015

Task 11.1: Set of Hot Potatoes

Cloze Activity


Shylock's speech

Shylock's speech

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!

He hath me, and hindered me half a million.
at my loses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated my enemies. And what's his reason?
I am a ! Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands? ? dimensions? Senses? Affections? ? Fed with the same food? Hurt with the same weapons? Subject to the same diseases? Healed by the same means? and by the same winter and summer as a is?
If you prick us, do we not ? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you us, do we not die?And if you wrong us, shall we not ? If we are like you in the rest, we will you in that. If a Jew wong a Christian, what is his humility? revenge? If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his be by Christian example? why, revenge. The you teach me, I will execute and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario